/*Drop Down Menu*/

Monday, July 14, 2008

Spice of Life

Into every life comes a little spice. Ours is named Pepper. A lab-pitbull mix puppy that we rescued in February.


She is a bundle of energy and "pep" - so her name is quite fitting!

She is also really strong for a little girl. Too strong for me! She's still in her chewing phase too. In fact that is a smoke detector in the picture that she is chewing on. She has also chewed through that dog bed in the picture, her blanket, her harness, and she chewed a hole in the couch!

She does love being with people, playing catch and digging holes in the back yard! She is all puppy!

She started obedience classes. Hoping she calms down. I hear I need to be patient, and diligently watch her, for the first 1.5 to 2 years. I'll let you know how it goes!





1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips