/*Drop Down Menu*/

Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Kind of Homework!

Patrick needs to have a "Writers Notebook" available at school. It should be a stury notebook, that is easy to write in. The pages must be light colored and lined. The student's will be using them to record their feelings and reactions. A journal of sorts. For emerging writers. It can be designed to match their personality and inspire them.

I just loved this assignment! I bought a sturdy notebook on sale for cheap and then I got to dig through my scrappy stash and find all sorts of items to help create a cover that is Patrick. I found some papers that are textured and colored like a football and basketball. And the background paper had the number 39 on it, so I made sure to lay it out so I could bring attention to that (it's his football number this year). Here is what I made:



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips