/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Little things

Sometimes we get so swept up in all the concern and attention of the "big things" that we forget about the "little things". So I'm taking a step back to make sure the little things are in my view. I've added to my list of projects a "Day in the Life" mini-album.

Right now I'm collecting some photos to include. Things I normally would not have photographed. Because they are the little things. And they would be overlooked and taken for granted.

Yet they are the core of our daily experiences. They help make us who we are, how we react, how we handle ourselves. They are the building blocks to our memories.

I'll keep you posted as I progress with this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips