/*Drop Down Menu*/

Monday, October 27, 2008

Scrapper in the making!

Last night, Patrick saw me head for my craft table where I've been working on Christmas cards lately. He asked if he could design one of his own. Being thrilled to have a potential scrap-mate, I said "Sure!"

He then had a seat at the table and told me to go find somewhere else to work! He set about designing a card. He stamped images, colored, used the paper trimmer. He even heat embossed and used Stickles!

He set the makings to dry over night and will be finishing up the card later today. I'll be certain to post it when it is done.

Of course, I couldn't let this memory go by without recording it! So I took some photos of him working intently. Then I made a quick digi page from them.

He sure is my son!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! That is awesome!
    Can he make some for me?!?! :-)
    ~Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips