/*Drop Down Menu*/

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Memories


I spent some time yesterday creating this. I had a blast! This totally awesome digi kit was released Friday by Krista Sahlin (Sahlin Studios). She did a fabulous job of creating tons of papers and embellishments. The kit is bursting with great stuff. And not just for Disney pages - but fitting for all sorts of fun! You can snag it too, over at ScrapMatters

These photos are from trips we took to Disney in 2004 and 2007. We have so many great memories of our vacations there. And we are headed there again this year! Always so much to do and see and be a part of! For all of us kids!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet to mention my kit here. Thank you!! Your page is SO SO cute!! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips