/*Drop Down Menu*/

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thank You Berry Much



Made a little gift set for my sons bus driver and bus aide. I made some homemade strawberry jams from our home grown berries. Then I crafted the card, jar lid and band decorations as well as the little treat bags to carry them in. These ladies have been the kindest, most caring people and have really been a help for my son. They've seen me picking the berries in the mornings and have drooled over them. I'm hoping they'll enjoy this little gift.

It was fun making it all too! I used the nestabilities dies and a Fiskar punch for the circles, the threading water punch for the scallop edge on the card. The berries and berry patterned paper are from digi stash. I Stickled the berries to give them a little bling!

3 comments:

  1. Oh you did a gorgeous job of this gift!!! Love the colours and those strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy- These are so pretty! How cool that the card corresponds with the gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what a cute set! Love how everything goes together so well. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips