/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, August 28, 2009

Altered Cookie Sheet


Getting organized. Does it ever end? I got tired of seeing our calendar just hanging there on the kitchen wall. So I decided to dress it up a bit. I altered a cookie sheet. Used some of my digi stash to make the papers.... they look great with my dishes and curtains! Then I made some buttons and felt flowers into magnets.

I can place our calendar on the one side. The other side has an area I created for writing notes. I'm recycling/reusing paper and cutting it to fit. It slides under the little paperclips that look like hands. Aren't they so cute? Then we also have room to clip up important things like papers to go to school, reminders, etc.

Besides - it was a good (productive) excuse to be crafty!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips