/*Drop Down Menu*/

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Trading Pins?


If you've been to any of the Disney Parks, you know that they have trading pins. At first I thought it was just another clever way to separate you from more of your money. But then, a few years ago, I got sucked into it....... and now the whole family is hooked, or pinned!

Thanks to the pin trading, we have found out more Disney secrets, met some really wonderful people, shared fabulous stories and enjoyed even more fun and laughs. It's turned out to be a really great activity to help develop social skills for the boys too.

As we have gained more pins we find that there are some we just don't want to part with. So I ask, are they really trading pins? Or are they collecting pins? LOL

We wanted to display the pins that we are no longer trading. I found a shadow box and created this design using my scrapbook supplies. I've started adding some of the "collected" pins to it. It may not be long before I'm adding another shadow box to our "collection" !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips