/*Drop Down Menu*/

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What Matters Most


We had just finished the "Kitchen Sink" at Beaches and Cream. Our tummies all filled from all that ice cream, we decided to take a stroll. There was a photo pass photographer along the way outside the Beach Club resort. We don't often see them posted here. On a whim we stopped and had him capture our picture. This photo has become a favorite of mine.

I knew I wanted to do something special to show off this photo. I just created this very dimensional page. Sunflowers are just about my most favorite flower and they always look like happiness to me. I was so glad when I saw this bunch at the craft store. I found the fence on clearance in the dollhouse aisle. I distressed it with some inks. The leaves and flowers were old stem goods left over from some long ago project. The fish netting used to hang in the boys bathroom before it was redone. The shells were collected on a vacation at the Outer Banks, and the starfish was found when we were on our honeymoon.

I'm hoping to find a nice shadowbox frame that I can place this in. I think it will look great hanging in the living room.

Family truly is what matters most!

Thanks for looking! Here are some other views.


3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful Cath! I love all the little details you can see in the closeups! It's going to look fantastic framed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful LO :D

    saw your avatar on another blog's comments and had to come see what your blog was like (b/c we're both TINK!)

    love your disney LO below and that gorgeous xmas mini album

    now following you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy - this is an incredible layout! Wondering if you might be interested in applying for Practical Scrappers design team!!! You would be awesome! www.practicalscrappers.com

    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips