/*Drop Down Menu*/

Monday, October 19, 2009

Ghosts & Goblins


I was clearing off my crafting spot and uncovered this little album that I started working on last year! I got distracted by life and other projects and this poor thing became neglected. I was able to spend some time finishing pages for it. All I have left to do is add some photos from this years Halloween and I will have 1 Dozen Years of Happy Halloweens all wrapped up in a pretty little package that can sit out for all to see and enjoy.

The pages are a mix of digi and traditional scrapping. It was really fun to gather photos from the various years and relive the fun with the boys. We shared lots of giggles and laughs and memories. That's what it's all about, right?

I've included a few of the pages here for you. The album is Making Memories Spellbound. I used some of that paper, sticker and embellishment line too. As well as scraps and such from my stash.





4 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome idea - that way you can celebrate a little each time you read it! You packed some gorgeous photos in there, it looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps - you might want to check out my halloween blog post ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this article. It
    was inspiring. Keep on posting!

    my page :: lisa ann ()

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips