/*Drop Down Menu*/

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Great Team Work!


An amazing interception and a great block led to a scoring drive! It was great team work. I was lucky enough to catch it all in photos. It so inspired me that I created a scrapbook page for my sons album.

Loved working with the BoBunny Press Grid Iron papers. They are so perfect for football pages. They have the precise look and feel of a grungy, muddy field. The colors and distressed look give an edgy feel to the pages.

I also used some really cool paper by The Paper Company. It is called "football" and it looks and feels like the surface of a football. It is embossed and has a slight gloss to it. I matted two of the photos that I wanted to highlight with that paper and cut the edges with deco scissors to go with the edgy feel of this page. I then used a cuttle bug die to cut some arrows. I mounted the arrows and the one final photo with some foam dots to raise them and highlight them even further.

*Tip*: To be a thrifty scrapper, I use the "negative" area of the foam dot packs to cut smaller sections for mounting really small stuff on my pages.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips