/*Drop Down Menu*/

Monday, November 16, 2009

And the winner is......

Thank you everyone for taking the time to participate in the Operation Write Home blog hop this weekend! Wasn't it fun to see all the amazing cards being made for our heroes? I really enjoyed all the energy and creativity that was shared. I'm going to continue to make cards to ship to our heroes every month. I hope that you too have been encouraged to help out in whatever way you can to support our troops.

Now without further ado.... the winner for the RAK is:

Which means, Candace you are the lucky winner!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Candace!!

    ScrappyCath you might want to head over to my blog and see what's new :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ScrappyCath,
    I just want to thank you for stopping by my blog, "Phindy's Place" on the OWH bloghop and for leaving such a nice comment. I couldn't find an email link, so I hope you don't mind me posting. Checked out some of your work and it is awesome!
    Hopefully you will stop by again.
    All the Best,
    Phindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Stop by my blog, you were a winner from the OWH blog hop! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! You are a winner of some of the blog candy from the Operation Write Home bloghop. Stop by karelj.blogspot.com to see how to claim it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips