/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, November 6, 2009

Fall Memories


Earlier this week was election day. Since the kids schools and hubby's work place are all polling places, they always have off. This was the first year in ages that I was able to spend the day with the family! If that was not exciting enough, I also got some time to scrap!!! Yippee!! It felt great to create! We spend that day off together hiking and letter boxing. Got some good photos. Hubby snapped this photo of me and the boys. Yes they are all getting really tall. I will soon have to look up (literally) to the two oldest!

My youngest was collecting leaves, pine cones and rocks along the hike. Do you remember in grade school making leaf impressions? Well I used that technique to create the background for the photo. I used the leaves and pin cone that he collected to paint images on the card stock. I really like the pattern that the pine cones created. And it was so fun to do! I think I'll have to use this again.

Hope you are enjoying the wonders of Autumn!

{cardstock: Bazzill Basics, patterned paper: American Crafts, GCD Studios, edge punch: Fiskars}

2 comments:

  1. i love the leaf impression background :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I've given you an award!

    Check it out at: http://annemariebusch.blogspot.com/2009/11/one-lovely-blog.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips