/*Drop Down Menu*/

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ready

Ever have something jump out and get your creative mojo going? That happened today! I found this awesome scrapbook sketch and it just screamed out to me to be used for some more of Patrick's football photos. I'm really loving the whole blog Ideas for Scrapbookers. It was started by one of my favorite artists, Pam Callaghan. It is such a great place to find inspiration.

Like I did today!! I am normally one of the slowest scrappers, but this page came together in about an hour! OK, here is what I made with the sketch:


I edge punched paper that looks and feels like a football with the Fiskars Upper Crest punch. I used the negatives created when I punched that edge to highlight the center photo of Patrick. The other papers and journal spot are Bo Bunny. Felt footballs are Queen and Co. The felt star is craft supply. The alpha stickers are Colorbok.

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! thanks so much for sharing this, you used Heather's sketch so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did SUCH a wonderful job with the template! I especially love that football textured paper. Such a neat touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really did an amazing job on this! Such a wonderful interpretation of the sketch - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE what you did with this sketch! The way you added the "football" textured paper is the perfect touch! Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well this turned out AWESOME!!! :) love it!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips