/*Drop Down Menu*/

Saturday, November 28, 2009

With the right shoes....


I was making a card for someone special who needs a little positive boost. She happens to *love* shoes! I really wanted to create a card with a shoe image. Of course I didn't have one! And I don't have any cutting machines either.

So I created one in Photoshop. I was then able to use some of my digi stash papers to create a shoe that was just perfect for her.

I then created a shoe box for the background which has been ripped open with tissue paper overflowing! Isn't that cute? I popped the open end of the shoe box as well as the shoe with foam dots.



Guess what? I'm sharing the template here with you! It is a layered .psd file. You can clip your own digital papers to change the heel, upper shoe and inside area of the shoe. Have fun creating and embellishing your shoes!

Leave a comment to let me know what you will be creating with this.

This link is no longer available.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Cathy What a fun card! Love the shoe and the box. Thanks so much for sharing the template! Love it. Hope the rest of the weekend is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute card - love the shoe and the box idea is so clever :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is an adorable card and layered so well!
    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you already know, but I'll say it again!...Especially love this! I think its way pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips