/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's beginning to look at lot like.....

Well, Christmas, of course! I've been working on cards and projects. Getting the house ready. Decorating. And soon I'll start with all the baking! Oh I just love this time of year. The decorations and lights are so pretty, there is a sense of excitement in the air, the scent of special treats being baked, and the wonderful sound of favorite Christmas Carols. So much to see and do. It really is a wonderful time of the year!

Here are a few things I made today.

Jingle Bell
I altered an old bell. A little paint, some Prima leaves and flowers a splash of glitter and a pretty ribbon and ta-da... a nice vintage ornament for the tree!


Glittery Snowflake Candle
This started out as just a plain white pillar candle. I used Versamark to stamp the snowflake images. Then I embossed them with Ranger Ink Antique Gold embossing powder. Raises the image and has a really nice blingy sparkle to it! Wrapped it up, tied with a bow and attached a gift tag that I made using the same stamping and embossing technique. These will make a really nice gift for some special people that bring light to my life.

And of course I made a few more cards. I can't get enough of making cards especially this time of the year!



They are way sparklier (is that a word?) in real life. Can you tell I really like bling? hehehe (or is that "ho ho ho" ??)

Hope you are enjoying your countdown to Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. love your beautiful cards and projects, the candle is phenomenal :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so very festive & fun! How can one look at these and not be in the holiday mood! I absolutely love the way your candle turned out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips