/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Resolved!


I finally got some time to scrap my resolutions. You may have seen them in my previous post . I thought maybe if I record them on a layout and keep it in my Book of Me, I might actually follow them! Did I hear you laugh? :-)

The photos are all from this past year (2009). I wanted them to look older so I grunged them up in Photoshop. Then I included a few of my favorites on this page... buttons, green, string, my boys and of course some bling!

If you look closely, I included a tag from a tea bag. I was enjoying some tea this afternoon while I worked on this page. I thought it was just the cutest thing ~ "a cup of joy". Let me tell you, that tea was a cup of joy! Stash Tea's Holiday Chai. Yummy!!!

Hope you enjoy this page and perhaps some tea as well!

1 comment:

  1. great idea to scrap your resolutions :D

    love the tea tag :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips