/*Drop Down Menu*/

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Baby Dress TEMPLATE!!!!

Finally had a chance to put together the template for the baby dress card.  Links are below. You can see my post about it (including card instructions) over here at Ideas For Scrapbookers.

 

Ended up created both a PDF of the template to use to make a card and a layered PSD file to use for creating a scrapbook page or element.  I would love to see your creations, so please let me know if you use these templates.  Have fun!

Click here for the PDF template

Click here for the layered PSD template.

5 comments:

  1. saw it on IFS, and thought...

    cathy has done it again... she's brilliant!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this cute card. I happened on the card when I was making a comment on your SCS Crafty Secrets card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card isbeautiful - thanks for sharing the template.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, thank you for the wonderful ideas and great template!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just darling! Thank you for providing the template. I made the card tonight. Turned out really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips