/*Drop Down Menu*/

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cute Kits!!

Been a crazy couple of weeks!  Had a lot of "family" stuff going on.  My father was badly injured in a fall.  When there is any emergency like that, your really pull together and get re-focused on the important things in life!!

At the same time, I was asked to check out a relatively new digital design shop and try out some of their product. The shop is NitWit Collections.   Well I've got to tell you, I fell in love with the sweet, adorable look of everything in the shop.  But with all that was going on in my life right now, I decided to work with the Family Ties Collection first.  So many cute images in this line.  Go check it out!!!  Well, you may want to keep reading this post and then go check it out!!

The first thing  I made was a set of post cards for announcing a new address.  I made one front and two backs that can easily be printed on standard post cards.  How cute is this to announce you new home???



And here are the two backs I created:


I'll be making some more crafts with this line.  So check back to see what's new!  OK, now you can go check out the shop  NitWit Collections!  Go on, have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Tutorials category today [19 Mar 01:26pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips