/*Drop Down Menu*/

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Easter is Coming!

All that extra snow that we got this winter kept me from thinking ahead. I felt like winter would never end!   Then we got hit with a week of pouring rain.  I really thought I would see Noah floating by in an ark looking for animals to join him!  Today the sun finally came out!!

The annual Special Needs Resource Fair that I put together took place this past weekend.  That is a sure sign to me that Spring is here!  Now that all the work of putting that event together is behind me, I can concentrate on some other projects!  Like finally finishing up the wall paper removal in my house!  I'm up to the Spackle and sanding part.  Soon I'll be getting the first coat of sealer on.  So glad I can finally open the windows.  I think I'll take advantage of that, the sealer really has an awful odor!

Anyway - today I got to "play" with some new stamps.  I just got these stamps from Verve.  They are really nice quality clear acrylic stamps.  I made several Easter cards to send out in two different designs.

This next one I used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch (#130)
I hope you enjoy these and that you are getting a taste of Spring too!

4 comments:

  1. I am not a religious person, but I do love this card. I love the sun rays that you made. Makes me think of summer. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fantastic! Love the sun and the rays coming from it. What a beautiful card and so very creative! marvelous take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! Wall paper removal...been there done that! Good Luck! I love your cards especially the second one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips