/*Drop Down Menu*/

Monday, March 29, 2010

Eggstra Special

This page has pictures from last year's Easter!  Yes ~ I am way far behind on scrapping.  I attempt to scrap chronologically.  It just never works out that way!  Any way, with the holiday fast approaching, I thought you would enjoy this digital layout.



Recipe:
Easter Morning (Main in the moon)
Kids at Play (Sm Design Team Collab)
Sunshine and Showers (Designs by Tater & Happy Scrap Girl)
Sunnyside up (Chelle's Creations)
Pretty II All-in-one alpha (Sarah Bennett)
Shine 0n (Bon Scrapitit)
Petite Paper Flowers (Katie Pertiet)
Happy Easter Newsletter (WM Squared)


1 comment:

  1. great lo - wish i knew how to digi scrap LOL :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips