/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fabric Easter Card

My mother is a quilter.  Last year she made some beautiful Easter table runners.  I swiped a square of one of the fabrics she was using.  It's gorgeous with rich, bright, bold Spring colors and lots of blingy sparkle running through it.  I've used it to make this card.  Guess who I'll be sending this to?  :-)

I ran the fabric through my cuttlebug using a Spellbinders die to cut it.  I used a scalloped Spellbinders to cut the white paper circle under it and stitched them using my sewing machine.

Recipe:
Cardstock: Bazzill, American Crafts
Patterned Paper: K&Co.
Fabric: "stolen" from my mother
Thread: Coats & Clark
Flower: Prima
Gem: K&Co.
Stamp: Verve
Ink: Colorbox
Dies: Spellbinders
Die Cutting Machine: Cuttlebug

2 comments:

  1. what a fab idea - great card :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy, thanks for stopping by my blog.

    I just have to say, what a gorgeous fabric you've got there! Love the result :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips