/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Footprints on the Moon

This is a new digital scrapbook page that I did for a challenge at Scrap Matters.  I've been meaning to get to all the older photos that I have.  You know, from before digital cameras!  I need to scan them and archive them. Of course scrap them too!



My oldest son is beginning to look at colleges and moving on to the next phase of his life.  So this page was very reflective.  I miss the days when he was young.  They were filled with so much fun and laughter.  Don't get me wrong, our days are stilled filled with laughter and fun, it's just different.  Childhood goes by too quickly.  So glad I'm a scrapper and can capture those moments so we can share them over and over again.

So here is my son at 2 years old wanting to fly to the moon.  Seems that's right about where he has set his sights.  He wants to study aerospace engineering!  So the title on this page is some word art that seemed perfect. It says  "Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are Footprints on the Moon".

Template by Connie Prince
Digi kit: Kids at Play (Scrapmatters Design Team)
Word Art by Bethany

1 comment:

  1. that is a fantastic LO - love the hopscotch and other signs of childhood :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips