/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, March 12, 2010

Hoppin' Along

The snow is nearly all melted!!  It has started to rain.  The temps are just warm enough that it is not freezing.  Spring is just around the corner.

So I had to do some Spring crafting.  The Hoppy Hearts Collection over at NitWit Collections was just perfect to satisfy my need for crafty sweetness!  I used that set to create this hybrid card.
I layered the bunny, basket and grasses using various depths of pop-dots.  I used a sketch from Mojo-Monday.  The ribbon and thread are from my stash, everything else is from NitWit collections.

I'm gonna hop on back to my crafty table and do some more creating!

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Tutorials category today [19 Mar 01:26pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips