/*Drop Down Menu*/

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kiki Art Designer Showcase

Been so excited to share this with you all... All of us Contributing Artists over at Ideas For Scrapbookers got the supercalifragilistic opportunity to play with some papers and embellies fromKiki Art !!! And today is the big unveiling of all the projects!!!

Each artist was given different papers to work with. I got a few papers from the Amor and the Jardin collections.  Here is what I created.....

The Jardin collection has some really bright colors and fun designs....



The Amor collection has a mix of brilliant and subtle colored papers that are really "lovely" :-)  .....



On the "Heart throb" layout I wanted to highlight the subtlety of the background paper in contrast with the bright hearts patterned paper.  I also did some beading work in the lace border that I created. Here's a little close up of those details.

You can see all the great projects by each of the artists at this post on Ideas For Scrapbookers: Design Showcase Kiki-Art. Go on, I know you really want to see what they all created!  Let me warn you... it's a bunch of yumminess all in one spot!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips