/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Actions

Today we did some letterboxing. (If you want to learn more about that, you can read this post here.)  It was just me and my two oldest sons.  It was great to get out today. We've been stuck indoors with so much rain lately.  The ground was quite soggy. Actually it was very muddy. I think that increased the fun-factor for the boys!  It made me thankful for the vinyl floor mats I have in the car!

So there we are hiking around the grounds of a former mansion and it's gardens.  The setting was exquisitely picturesque.  And really great for photography the guys.  There were the awesome stone walls that wore the wear and tear of many years.  They were edgy and defined.  A great backdrop for a photo.

And what was I without?  The one thing I *usually* have with me everywhere.... my camera!!!!!!  I popped a picture of them with my phone.  Not even the highest quality phone camera out there.  I came back home and played a bit in Photoshop.  Found a great action for this type of photo. It's called Urban Acid by Steven Almas. You can snag it over at ATN Central.

Here's a before and after of my photo applying this action.

1 comment:

  1. Well doesn't you blog look fantastic!!! Love the colour and flowers!! Have a wonderful easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips