/*Drop Down Menu*/

Saturday, May 1, 2010

{i}National Scrapbook Day

Happy {inter}National Scrapbook Day!!!

I hope that you are getting a chance to be creative and scrap today.  I'm going to be running kids to and viewing their baseball games!!  So no scrapping for me.  However, I did get to create a few things this week.  So I will share them with you. Perhaps they will help to inspire and motivate you!
 
But first... the lucky winner of the RAK for those that participated in the Autism Blog Hop this week.  I used the random number generator which came up number 4, so Cheryl... you are the lucky one! Thank you to everyone that took the time to read through all the information, to help spread awareness. And thank you to those that shared your stories with me.  I truly appreciate you opening your hearts in such a wonderful way.

My scrapping this week was all over the time line.  I have a recent picture of me on a page for my "book of me" that journals my interest in music throughout my life.  Then I also scrapped some photos from long ago.  From the early childhood of one of my sons, to some of my sister when she was young.  Can you tell I am definitely not a chronological scrapper??  LOL

I have a few cards that I made.

 
This is my middle son a age 2.

This is my sister at age 4

And this is her at age 3

These are some photos from our honeymoon

This is the page for my BOM that journals my interest in music.


Make it a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips