/*Drop Down Menu*/

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Exciting News & Freebies!!

I'm ready to burst with some very exciting news.....  After being a guest CT member for June over at Scrapmatters, I've been asked to stay on permanently!!!!   WOO-HOO!!!

I am now an official member of the 
Hybrid Creative Team at Scrapmatters.com!!!!!  

I'm doing the happy dance!!! Ok maybe that's not actually me, it's Tinkerbell....next best thing!!!  LOL

Photobucket

But that's not all......  Besides, you didn't come here to hear my news did you?  You came for the FREEBIES!!!!!.....  One of the best parts of Scrapmatters is the forums.  There are loads of challenges, speed scraps, inspiration and motivation!!  Not to mention all the really friendly people too!  Wanna check it out?  During July there will be a DAILY DOWNLOAD!!! 


A bunch of the SM Designers have gotten together to create a really awesome, super cute, mega collab kit and you can get it FREE!!!  That's right an entire kit free.  All you have to do is visit the Daily Download forum at SM and download your daily portion each day from July 1 - 29. The links are only active for 1 day, so if you miss a day your out of luck for that portion.

If you check in each day you'll collect a truly adorable kit all for FREE! (hint: the ad posted above, is actually a little peek of the kit, adorable isn't it?)

So, stop on by starting tomorrow Thursday July 1, for Day 1 of the Daily Download!!

 Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Jun 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    I missed out on the first download, I guess because it is already after midnight on the east coast. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. What absolutely awesome news!!!!! Oh I'm doing a happy dance for you!! That is a cute kit, I may just have to pop over and see what all the fuss is about digital scrapping ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips