/*Drop Down Menu*/

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fathers Day Card

This weekend will be Father's Day!!!  For the special guys in our lives I created this cool little hybrid card.  I've made tie cards before, but this one was so super easy and fun.  I used a template by WildBlueEyes over at Scrapmatters.  It was part of the "It's in the Cards Challenge" for May 13th.  Don't worry, you can get it too!  Just click here

I then used paper from Background Essentials by Jenn Barrette and the striped paper is from "I Heart Mommy" by Man in the Moon Designs.


If you've never played along in any of the challenges at Scrapmatters, you may want to check them out. There are some great fun challenges!! Click here to go to the Challenge Forum.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads, step-dads, granddad's and other influential guys out there!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips