/*Drop Down Menu*/

Monday, June 7, 2010

A Slice of Summer

As usual, we are getting cheated out of a Spring season around here.  Summer is quickly warming up!  After the cold snowy winter that we had, I'm OK with the heat. It's the August-like humidity that I was not as anxious to welcome back.


To help welcome the summer I made this hybrid card.  I used some really cute digitial kits from Scrapmatters to create the papers and elements.  Fresh Squeezed by Jenn Barrette is just brimming with adorable fun summertime elements and colors.  Sail Away by Erica Zane has me wishing I was at the beach. And the cute little polka dot alpha is part of the huge collaborative kit called Life's Little Surprises.  This kit is anything but "little", 45 papers, 129 elements and more!!!

Happy Summer!!!  I think I'll go make some lemonade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips