/*Drop Down Menu*/

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Gardening

We have several gardens about our house.  Well, we call them gardens.  They are not as prestine as one might expect, but they add to our yard.  They give a nice visual focus to areas and bring beauty as well as practicality.  They provide food and shelter for birds and butterflies and us!  We have a vegetable garden, strawberry patch, rose garden and several flower gardens.

I have so many photos of fun times gardening. When the new kit "In my Garden" was released this week by Wimpychompers and Sherry Ferguson Designs, I knew I found the right fit to create a layout with some of those photos!

2 comments:

  1. love the grid - lots of pics without being overwhelming :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute Cathy! I love your page :)
    pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips