/*Drop Down Menu*/

Monday, July 5, 2010

Altered Printer's Tray

I've had this photo tray from 7 Gypsies hanging around for a while.  I fell in love with it when I saw it and snatched it up.  I wanted to be in the right mood when I worked on this project.  I didn't want to be rushed, I wanted to be able to focus on it.  I picked out some pictures from different times in our family's life. With the long holiday weekend, I was able to dedicate some time to this.  Once I got started, there was no stopping me!  Ever get like that?  I think when the mojo train comes through you just have to hop on board and go for the ride!

I used so many different products on here. The majority of it is a hybrid mix of 7 Gypsies papers, and digital papers from the kit Fly Free by Jennifer Barrette available at Scrapmatters. The colors in this kit are really warm and wonderful, the elements and just shabby enough to give a vintage look without looking old fashioned. The mini tag was made completely from the Fly Free kit.  I love the bird and the cage.  In the one section, I used the Background Essentials paper by Jennifer Barrette to create a book.  These are such a great set of papers, they are a must have for your design toolbox!  I have the book held closed with some thin magnets that are secured under the papers. Inside the book are some additional photos as well as some great words and sayings that spark many memories!

Here are close ups of the different sections.

Now let me see if I can list for you all the stuff that I used in making this.
Photo Box Ingredients:
Photo Box: 7 Gypsies
Paper: Fly Free, Background Essentials, Jen Barrette; Venice, 7 Gypsies
Flowers: Prima; K & Company
Brads: Prima; Making Memories; Joann's
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink Vintage Photo; Colorbox Chalk Inks
Ribbon: Offray; American Crafts
String: Martha Stewart
Buckle: I've had it so long I'm not sure. I think it was by Joann's essentials
Alphas: American Crafts; My Minds Eye; Making Memories
Clock: Heidi Swapp
Metal Findings: Vintaj; American Crafts
Stickers: 7 Gypsies
Key charms: 7 Gypsies
Gems: Kaisercrafts
Punches: Fiskars; Martha Stewart

3 comments:

  1. I can hardly believe that I´m the first one to post here ´cause this is amazing!!!!
    Now I just have to find that photo box - wonder if nay store in Sweden has it...
    Thank you so much for your wonderful inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing - love all the litte details on this, so much goodness to look at :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this photo tray is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips