/*Drop Down Menu*/

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

When Life Gives You Lemonade, Make a Card!

Today I'm sharing a hybrid card that I made using a recycled lemonade can.  Yep, a real lemonade can.  I pair of tin snips or sharp heavy duty scissors will be needed.


I used the design team collab kit Sea, Sand and Sun from Scrapmatters for the papers and sun element.  The alphas are from Making Memories and Sticko.  The flower center is Prima.

Always use caution when working with metal. Wear protective glasses to protect your eyes from metal dust, and use caution as the edges can be sharp. 

The tutorial for working with the metal is posted at the Ideas For Scrapbookers blog. You can read it here.

You can download my card sketch (.jpg file) or layered template (.psd file) below.

Download the card template (.psd file) HERE.
Download the card sketch (.jpg file) HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [06 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is too cute! What an inventive idea - always love ways of reusing old things! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips