/*Drop Down Menu*/

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Sale and More!!!

Big News.... Nitwit Collections is having a HUGE sale! Almost everything in the store will be discounted 31 1/4%  Yep that's 31.25%.  Strange? Goofy?  Maybe "nitwitty" ??!!!  LOL  Whatever - it means you save money!!  So head over this Friday and Saturday Sept 3 & 4 to stock up on some really cute digi goodness!!

________________________________________________________________

I've also got some other projects to share with you. 

In the spirit of "back to school" I created this bulletin board for use in a locker.  Aren't the elements from Wm Squared's School Days kit so perfect for this?

I went on a binge of making some really cute gift bags.  With a Disney flare!

This layout is my hubby and I enjoying lunch at the Crystal Palace in Walt Disney World.  I've been a Pooh fan forever, so it was an awesome treat to have lunch with Pooh and Friends!


Would you believe that this is a totally digital card???  Yep - designed it using the kit Drift Away by Graham Like the Cracker and Becca and a template by LuAnn for the ScrapMatters It's In The Cards Challenge on 8/26/10.

'Nough inspiration for one day?  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips