/*Drop Down Menu*/

Monday, August 30, 2010

Time to Pack the Backpack


Is it back to school time where you are?  It is here.  I am having a really hard time with this.  Especially this year.  I was unfortunate to be laid off this summer, but fortunate to be able to have that time with my kids.  Priceless to say the least! But it really made the summer fly by even faster than usual.

Today is back to school day for my youngest. He is starting at the middle school. The baby of my babies.... WHAT??? When did he grow up so much?!! This morning before he walked to the bus, I forced him into allowing me to take the obligatory "First Day of School" photo.  It made me realize that I take these photos every year, but I don't get them scrapped. Shame on me!

So I made this cute little mini album to put all those "First Days" photos in.  I used the template by Krisi's Kreations called Back Pack Template Junior and I altered it.  The template makes a really awesome bag, I simply left off the sides so I could turn it into a mini album.

Here is a peak on the inside:

And check out how cute the back of this little back pack is:

Tomorrow is the first day back for my older two. So I'll be out there bright and early taking photos again tomorrow!

If it is back to school time for you... I wish you luck in getting all the forms filled out, seriously I think in the first week of school (at least) the parents have more homework than the students!

Ingredients:
Back 2 Skool digital kit by Haynay Designs
Ribbon: Michaels
Badge holders: GBC

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips