/*Drop Down Menu*/

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Autumn Approaches

Why can't summer last forever?  This summer has been one of the most amazing seasons for us. We had a super vacation gathering with lots of family, we did plenty of day trips, there were many sunny days to enjoy.  Record high temps made it a blessing to have the pool for swimming.  All in all it was fabulous!  I need to get scrapping some of those wonderful summer memories so they can last forever!

The past few days the temperatures have dropped a bit, the breezes have kicked up.  Letting us know that Autumn is on it's way. With how dry the summer has been, I doubt that we will have much color in the trees.  In fact, the leaves have already been drying up and falling without changing colors.

Still, there is a vibrant beauty to the season. I'm starting to see pumpkins and gourds, garlands of leaves, beautiful Fall mums, and poised scarecrows ready to protect the coming harvest.  And don't forget the squirrels. Have you noticed them actively storing away acorns?  They have been very busy. You never know where they might just pop up!

To help get me in the mood for the change of seasons, I created this page with some pics we took last Fall.

This was made using the brand new ScrapMatters September Monthly Collab Kit. Isn't it gorgeous?  Wait it gets better..... It's on sale for half price now through September 16. You can snag it >> here <<

Another great part to the Fall season is all the baking.  Mmmmm.  Can't wait to bake up some pumpkin bread or snicker-doodle cookies!  How about you?  Leave me a comment with a special Fall tradition that you do. I'd love to hear about them.

Keep on crafting!
ps. Did you see a squirrel???  :-)

1 comment:

  1. beautiful:) Following you:)
    Hope you stop by and check out my blog sometime:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips