/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, September 17, 2010

Chocolate Cake!

As promised, here's a look at the chocolate cupcake card I made for hubby's birthday.

This cupcake has no calories, but all the sweet yumminess of a decadent treat! Complete with cherries on top!

The card opens to allow for sentiments and greetings inside.


Of course we had to have real chocolate cake too!  Shame that one doesn't have zero calories!

Ingredients (for the card! LOL)
Digi Papers: Splendiferous by Jennifer Fox & Jenn Barrette
Digi Template: Kelleigh Ratzlaff
Stamps: Unity, Stampendous
Ink: Stampin' Up, colorbox
Glitter: Stampin' Up, Stickles

3 comments:

  1. Okay, now I'm going to go make a cupcake birthday card! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and such a wonderful photo. It looks like a happy bday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the CUTE card! I've just printed that template out... now I just need to make some time to cut it out and play! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips