/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, September 24, 2010

Easy Christmas Cards

Christmas Cards?  It's not even Halloween!  It's barely even Autumn.  Here it is 90+ degrees out and I'm talking about holiday cards!  The earlier you get started making them, the less stress you'll feel as the holidays approach.

Plus, if you'd like to send some Christmas cards to Operation Write Home,  you need to get them submitted by October 30.  Not familiar with OWH?  They support the US troops by sending them blank handmade cards to use to write home!  Check them out.  And maybe you and your kids can craft some cards together to send to them.

I'm sharing a few ideas and cards over at The Hybrid Chick blog today to help you get a jump on making holiday cards.  Stop by and get a closer look.


I now return you to your regularly scheduled balmy weather!  :-)


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips