/*Drop Down Menu*/

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

End of Summer

Boo! I'm not ready to say good-bye to summer. Apparently our weather isn't either. After a weekend of upper 70's/lower 80's high temps, we are back up in the 90's this week! Labor Day Weekend is the "unofficial" end of summer.

It was a gorgeous weekend. My cousin and her family came up from Virginia for a visit. It was awesome to get to spend time with them. Her daughter is the cutest! We got one last swim in the pool.  Today the pool is getting closed up. That's it. That really is the end of summer.

Here are a few more pics from our weekend and one of the projects I've completed.  Hope you're having a great week!


Rock on!
This is a quick little gift box that I made using the Seasonal Clasp Template by Geeky Diva Designs, Love My Guy kit by Trixie Scraps Designs and the Line it up Templates by Krisi's Kreations. All available at ScrapMatters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips