/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, September 23, 2010

It All Started with a Mouse

You've probably figured out that my family and I really enjoy Disney.  There's so much to do at the Disney resorts, so much fun to be had, and there is something for everyone at every age.  Capturing all those memories to bring home can be fun too.  I've put together this accordion planner to help with that.

I've included places for us to keep track of how we spend each day and our dining reservations.  There is also a place for us to jot down all those Hidden Mickey's that we find. We absolutely love discovering them.  And a place to stash receipts or other odds and ends.


I've shared the step-by-step instructions for this project at Ideas For Scrapbookers today.

In the words of Walt Disney "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips