/*Drop Down Menu*/

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Guy

This week is my husbands birthday.  I gave him his birthday present early this year, we took a behind the scenes tour at Disney. It was AWESOME!  I wanted to have something to give him on his birthday so I created this page for him.
It's so easy to find girly-feminine scrapbook supplies and techniques.  Not always easy to find guy- masculine ones.  On this page I used the digi kit Love My Guy by Trixie Scraps Designs.  Lots of great textures and colors for guy pages and just the right touch of florals to still pretty it up a bit!

Wanna see some more masculine inspiration?  Today at the Ideas For Scrapbookers site all of us contributing artists are sharing some of our masculine pages. Go check it out!

Make sure you come back here soon to check out the card I'm making for him. Let me just say that it involves his favorite cake..... chocolate!!  Yummy!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips