/*Drop Down Menu*/

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

First Job and License

My oldest recently started his first job.  I'm very proud of him.  He is working at our local grocery market.  Where I shop.  He made me promise NOT to sneak my camera in and snap pictures of him while he is working!!  Now, would I do that??  Seriously???  Well.... yes I would!!  LOL

So instead, I got him to agree to have his picture taking before leaving for work!



Also, the details about my License Plate Mini Album are up today over at Ideas For Scrapbookers.  Take a look!

Ingredients:
Football Fanatic by Haynay Designs
Back 2 Skool by Haynay Designs
2010 Calendar Grid by Geeky Diva
This Woman's Work by Trixie Scraps and Wimpychompers
Clip This Borders by Haynay Designs (coming 10/08/10)
template by Graham Like the Cracker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips