/*Drop Down Menu*/

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Football and Other News

It's football season!  My youngest has been playing football for years. He loves it!  So do I!  I remember the very first year he played, I had my worries.  The kids were so small, they looked like bobble-head dolls in their big helmets! We love the game, we love his enthusiasm. At some point I stopped worrying about the thoughts that he might get hurt.   H wears his bruises like badges of honor.  As you can see in this layout!

He recently celebrated his birthday.  Of course I had to make a football themed card for him!


Cute, huh?

In other news.......
I've been busy working on designing a Christmas kit to be released very soon!  It will be a part of a HUGE blog hop with tons of FREEBIES!!!  It's coming here on November 11.... so be certain to mark your calendar!  You will not want to miss this!!! 

3 comments:

  1. what a great lo & card! Happy Birthday to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea to document the bruises :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are such cute projects! Can't wait to see the reveal of your Christmas kit!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips