/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, October 29, 2010

Forget Me Not Friday!

Wow, where did this week go? For that matter, where did the month go??? Even the year is flying by so quickly! Just one more sign that I am aging! Despite my battle to remain young at heart!

Have a quick little card to share with you today. I made it using the Forget Me Not kit by Andilynn Designs.

And now it's time for a little look at what is coming soon......  here's a little peek at my soon to be released Christmas kit!!


3 comments:

  1. that beautiful little card looks familar! I got the package yesterday!! whata beautiful RAK.
    Thank you so much & I had lots of fun @ the hop.
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is SO adorable! I love it!
    Thank you for always sharing your creative ideas with us! You are very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips