/*Drop Down Menu*/

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Leaves and projects are falling!

Just wanted to share some other projects that I've finished up this week. 

Trying to get my calendar for 2011 made up. I'm typically working on it frantically on the last days of December.  I've only gotten 2 months done so far.  But that's 2 months completed!!!  :-)

The cool temps and crunchy falling leaves inspired me to create this page. Pictures are from a letterboxing hiking day we spent at Valley Forge Park last year.

I'm also trying to keep up on designing and making some Christmas cards too!


Phew - that's 3 seasons in one post!  Wow, this year is flying by, isn't it???  Hope you are making the most of it!

1 comment:

  1. i loooove the tree on that digi page - awesome :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips