/*Drop Down Menu*/

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Potions Emporium

Can you tell I've got Halloween on my mind?  I've got another Halloween treat to share with you.  I used a card box template to make this unique Halloween candy dish.


My kids have not yet figured out that the top opens!  So they don't know that there are M&M's inside!!!  How long do you think it will take for them to figure it out?

Ingredients:
Book Shop Card Box Template by Little Potato House
All Hallow's Eve by Quirky Twerp
Ink: Colorbox
Brad: Making Memories

4 comments:

  1. This is so cool Cathy!!! I love that you can get specifically coloured M&Ms over your way!! I'd give them about 5 minutes to figure it out!! You are so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i totally loooove this, soooo cool :D

    thanks for visiting me while i was on my babymoon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cool!!!!!
    I LOVE it!!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips