/*Drop Down Menu*/

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sweetest Day

Happy Sweetest Day!!!!  I've got some really cute cards to share. The weather is (finally) starting to turn cooler and feel like Fall, so I gave them a seasonal flare.



Take some time to tell your family and friends that  you love them. Enjoy your Sweetest Day!

Make sure to stop back on Monday..... all the artists at Ideas For Scrapbookers are having a blog hop.  I'll be having a RAK at my post!

Ingredients:
Punkin kit by Wendy
Splendiferious kit by Jennifer Fox
Everyday Love Cards Templates by Kelleigh Ratzlaff

1 comment:

  1. Love your cards. Think I will use one as inspiration to make mom's bday card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips