/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, October 1, 2010

Toot! Toot! Gallery Stand Out!

I'm a bit humbled to say that one of my creations made the Gallery Stand Out blog!!!  It is this little Halloween treat bag that I created. I'm so excited! 


Of course that made me realize that I have not yet shared that little beauty with all of you.  Here is one more treat bag that I made
No better time than the 1st of October to be sharing these treats, huh?

Ingredients:
A Spooktacular Evening by WimpyChopmpers
Fold Over bags by Geeky Diva Designs
Ribbon: Michaels
Button: Bo Bunny

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Cathy these are soo so cute!!!! Oh I love all the details and colour. Congrats on your feature!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool treat bags, love all the dimension :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips