/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Treats

It's getting to be Halloween time!  I've got a few treats to share.

This will be an awesome goody bag!  Well, actually goody box!


And to wish some Halloween fun to a trickster in your life.... a card. But not just any card.... a haunted house card!  I used some wired ribbon to make curtains in the windows.  I frayed the edges.  Check out that little bat snaking a peak out the top window!




I like these types of treats - they don't have any calories!  hehehehe!!!

Ingredients:
Card:
Cozy House Card Template by Kelleigh Ratzlaff
Enchanted Evening Kit[ by Sugarplun Paperie
Witch Girl Digital Stamp by Arty Pants
Everyday Gratitude by Elise's Pieces
Wired ribbon for the curtains in the windows

Coffin Box:
All Hallow's Eve by Quirky Twerp
Flowers: Prima; Bazzill
Brad: Making Memories

2 comments:

  1. such cool halloween projects - love this time of the year :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coffin idea!!! The bat is too cute peeking out of that window!!! How clever!!!
    Thank you SO much for sharing your projects with us at Paper Issues!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips