/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, October 22, 2010

The Winner is........

Before I just blurt out the name of the winner for my stop on the Ideas for Scrapbookers Birthday Blog Hop.....  I'd like to say thank you to all the people that read the blog, leave us comments and encourage us, share your pages with us, as well as all my co-contributing artists at the site.  They are such very talented women who have shared their energy and inertia with me.  Most of all, A big thank you to Pam Callaghan for starting Ideas for Scrapbookers and including me in her wonderful venture.  This is a really enjoyable journey and I am so glad to be a part of it.

And now without further adieu....  I entered the names of all the participants (2 for those that earned 2 chances!) on papers and placed them in a basket. A nice seasonally themed basket at that... and had my son assist by making the selection.....
 The basket with all the entries
The winner... Precious Memories!!!!!!

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More (Staci) - if you can email me your address (see "Contact me" on the menu above), I'll get your RAK sent out to you!  Congratulations!!!




1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips